Huge 550 Disc Capacity
Stand alone & Network Access
- Disc Capacity: 550
- Resolution: 400dpi
- Print Engine: 4 colour
- Print Speed: 65sec
- Operating System: Standalone or TrueNet LX broser based control
- Loading: Fully Automated
- Media Size(s): 12cm CD/DVD (8cm & business card adapters optional)
- Network Software: TrueNet LX
- Ribbions: 3 options; CMYK Photo, CMYK Color, Versa- Max or Black/White
R-Quest's newest automated printer - the TP 5550, take advatage of the ground breaking R-Quest technology.
The TP Series of desktop printing systems provide both stand-alone and network attached printing solution for any sie business. with a 550-disc disc capacity, the TP range provides a flexible way to take full control of printing CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs in-house.
The robust, industrial-designed robotics combined with an easy-to-use yet powerful web browser-based user interface that provides the ideal solution to publishing across multiple computer platforms on the same network. Because the system is controlled by R-Quest's TrueNet LX there is no need for client sotware or to install printer drives.
TrueNet LX is the first and only operating system independent browser based publishing solution, without the need for an embedded Windows, Linux, Unix or Mac Server. Running inside all major Java-enabled browsers, TrueNet LX eliminates the need to install or maintain any client software or printer drivers on the user's computer.
User selectable e-mail notification options include:
- Job Start
- Job Complete
- Low Media
- Media Empty
- Low Print Supplies
- Print Supplies Empty
- Job Delayed
- Job Error
... even when caused by jobs ahead of yours in the queue!
Label Editor Built In
TrueNet LX includes a flexible label editor enabling you to create great looking labels within your browser! No need to install printer drivers or create PRN files.
- Easy import of standard graphic files
- Easily add Arc text for copyright or other notices
Administration Made Easy
- Jobs automatically restored and resumed after power failure for true lights out reliability
- Stand-alone Mode includes all core job functions including Copy, Compare, Audit and Print, without the need for network connectivity, giving completely autonomous and secure operation
- Fully self-contained
- Operating system independent
- No Server-software maintenance required
- No Anti-Virus software needed
- Easily Add & Configure Users
- Role Based User Access & Security
- Easy E-Mail Setup
- Easy setup of Low Media and Low Print thresholds
- Easy Hopper & Media setup Wizard
- Multiple media types simultaneously available
Comprehensive Logging Features include:
- User Activity
- Job Activity
- Robotics Movements
- Media Levels
- Printer Supply Levels