PCI DSS stands for Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
The new industry-wide card security initiative
To safeguard cardholders worldwide, Visa and MasterCard have created an industry benchmark for all organisations handling cardholder data: the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
PCI DSS - benefiting cardholders and merchants alike
- Reduces the risk of data being stolen
- Reduces cardholder disputes and the cost of fraudulent transactions
- Gives an ongoing awareness of security
- Added security gives customers pease of mind
- Promotes brand integrity
- Reduces the risk of compromised data.
Back to previous page