- Self-contained device, no computer required.
- Works with CompactFlash Cards, types I/II, CF1.0 to CF6.0.
- Transfers data at up to 3.9 GB/min per port, with no slowdown over thousands of ports.
- Copies all file formats bit-by-bit, including proprietary and unknown formats.
- Sanitizes data using Quick Erase, Full Erase, or DoD Erase.
- Supports cards up to 2TB in size.
- Works with CFast devices through an optional adapter.
U-Reach M.2/U.2 & U.3 NVMe/SATA Duplicator and Sanitiser 1-5 - NV-BM600
The NV-BM series is a professional PCIe M.2 duplicator specifically designed for high-volume duplication tasks. It utilizes U-Reach's unique multitasking technology to efficiently copy multiple PCIe M.2 devices simultaneously, achieving blazing-fast transfer speeds of up to 24 GB per minute. This impressive capability makes the NV-BM series an ideal solution for demanding applications requiring rapid duplication of large volumes of data.
Intelligent Duplication Modes
Systems and Files (Quick Copy Mode)
1. The duplicator automatically copies only the data area, rather than the empty spaces within the capacity, which reduces duration of the copy process.
2. This copy mode supports the file formats such as Windows (FAT16/32/64/NTFS), Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4), and Mac (HFS/HFS+/HFSX). If the file system format to be copied is not among the supported formats above, then system will automatically switch to "whole media copy" mode.
1. The duplicator copies from the initial sector to the end, bit-by-bit.
2. There are no format limitation in this mode.
U-Reach PCIe M.2 duplicator copies up to 24GB/min on all HDDs simultaneously, without any speed degradation as the number of targets increases. This duplicator is great for manufacturers.
Support Firmware Upload
Multi-slot PCIE firmware loading. Supported firmware format: .sig .enc.
Quick copy mode supports Windows (FAT16/32/64), Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4), and Mac (HFS/HFS+/HFSX) formats.
Whole media copy mode supports all system and proprietary formats.
Supports various brands.
Designed to support the highest capacity available on the market.
Supports MBR and GPT partitioning.
Erase device index table, and only takes A FEW SECONDS to complete.
Erases the entire device.
Complies with U.S. Department of Defense erasure standards.
A National Institute of Standards and Technology 800-88.
Open Platform Design
Supports M.2 (default)
Supports Optional SATA SSD
Verification of Data Integrity
U-Reach duplicators make straightforward copies, but it is imperative that the copied data is verified through a bit-by-bit process, this will ensure successful copies and reduce customer recalls.
Skipping Bad Sectors
End-users are given the option to skip bad sectors from the source device. Access the function to select the numbers of bad sectors to skip, from 0 through unlimited.
Event Log Report
U-Reach PCIe M.2 duplicators have a unique mechanism to prevent the alteration of their Event Log Report. They record the operation results and other information of each device completely. It is an important asset for production management and analysis.