The U-Reach Serues 7 SD & Micro SD duplicators conveniently copy portable SD storage drives without a computer. Using asynchronous copy technology, there's no interruption as each channel can independently load, unload, and copy. The 7 series features an innovative design that will duplicate both SD and micro sd.
- Ports:1 Master, 7 Target Ports
- Stand-alone, FPGA-based operation (Non PC-based).
- Ultra-High Data Bandwidth Performance:
- Speed transfers up to 2GB/min. (33MB/sec.)
- Dedicated bandwidth enables high-volume duplications without speed degradation.
- Read-Only Source Port:
- There are no options to disable this built-in feature and it is integrated with all U-Reach duplicators.
- Copy Modes:
- Quick copy (Data & System):
- Supports Windows (NTFS), FAT16/32/64, and Linux (ext2/3/4).
- Whole Media:
- Bit-by-bit copy mode which copies exactly like the master device.
- Supports all proprietary and unknown formats.
- Diagnostic Modes:
- H3 Test: Only reads to verify the maximum capacity quality.
- H5 Test: Overwrites then reads to verify maximum capacity quality.
- H6 Test: Same as H5 Test, but only in empty sectors/spaces.
- 3 Sanitization Modes: Quick Erase, Full Erase, and DoD Erase.
- Embedded controller is designed to support capacities up-to 2TB.
- Constant improvement supports latest market-available devices.
- Supports all brands of SD and MicroSD Cards.
- Real-Time PC Monitoring: (Optional)
- Connection from the USB port to PC displays: writing speeds, operating durations, and completed percentages per port.
- Modular sockets allows operators to easily replace sockets, reducing downtime.